For more information on any of our horses or this web site, please feel free to contact us at any time :
By Phone: (386)344-4516 or by e-mail RoyalHorseFarms@aol.com.
Se habla Espanol
What is Revision?
Revision is the process in which an inscribed horse of at least 3 years of age is presented to a representative of the Spanish Stud Book, and 'judged' against the ideal of the Spanish Horse. A horse that passes this examination is considered Revised. A horse that does not pass revision is still considered Revised.
Only a revised horse can produce foals inscribed in the Spanish Stud Book.
Is my horse Revised?
1. Follow the instructions to see if the horse is inscribed. *See instructions here*
2. On the information page third line down, right side column, there is a section labeled Estado Reproductivo if there is a B or a C there then the horse is revised
How do I revise my horse?
1. Contact your LGANCCE office to see when the next revision tour is.
2. Make sure the horse is transferred into your name
3. Fill out a request for service form
4. Pay for the service online
5. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR SPANISH CARTA/PASSPORT IN HAND!!!
6. Send your paperwork from # 3,4, and copies of your passport to the LGANCCE office
Requirements for Revision:
There are really only 4 main points for failure with revision. Height, Neck, Type, and for stallions Testicles.
Height = stallions they must be a minimum of 152cm for mares they must be 150cm
Neck = A fallen or falling crest is immediate failure
Type = a rather subjective category, profile, body type, temperament, etc if they are indicative of another breed the horse may fail.
Testicles = Stallions must have two testicles both descended and present, a horse that has 1 or 3 fail.