For more information on any of our horses or this web site, please feel free to contact us at any time :
By Phone: (386)344-4516 or by e-mail RoyalHorseFarms@aol.com.
Se habla Espanol
What is inscription?
Inscription is the process and status of the registration of a horse in the Spanish Stud Book. To be inscribed the horse must be a product of two revised parents. Horses usually, but not always, start the inscription process prior to 6 months of age.
Is my horse inscribed?
In order to see if your horse is inscribed follow the directions below.
1. Log onto www.lgancce.com
2. On the left hand side bar scroll down until you see Arbol genealogico PRE, 'Click" on the title
3. You will see three blanks on the new screen Codigo del Ejemplar, Nombre del Ejemplar, and Microchip. It is usually easiest to type in the name of the horse you are looking for in the second space. *Please remember should you horses name have accents they will be needed in order to find your horse. If you do not know how to type in the accented letter type in the name up until the accented letter and scroll through the options.*
4. 'Click' the small blue magnifying glass in the lower right hand corner to search
5. The results of your search will be listed below the search zone, scroll down until you see the horse you are looking for (you may have to look through pages to find your horse)
6. Next to the name of the horse their is an arrow 'Click' on that arrow.
7. Double check the information to confirm this is the horse you are looking for, if this is the horse, your horse is inscribed!
8. If you don't find your horse the normal way run the above search with the name of the mother of the horse you are looking for. Once onto the information page scroll down until you see 'Hijos de _____*name of the mother*______. 'Click' on the + sign to the left. The inscribed foals of this mare will be listed below.
How do I inscribe my horse?
1. Fill out a request for service form
2. Pay for the service of inscription (online through lgancce.com or with a credit cart approval sheet)
3. Completely fill out, the document of birth, and the document of breeding (both printed with your breeding certificate)
4. Send documents from 1,2, &3 to the ANCCE offices.
5. The ANCCE office will send you a kit, your authorized veterinarian will take it from there!